[3830] ARRLDX SSB KG1E SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, alexjoz2@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB KG1E SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2016 08:45:21 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: KG1E
Operator(s): KG1E
Station: KG1E

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Emass
Operating Time (hrs): 11

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:  125    54
   20:  203    72
   15:  394    89
   10:  172    67
-------------------
Total:  894   282  Total Score = 756,324

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

No contacts on the low bands due to broken 80M and 160M antennas damaged by
recent storms.Decided to get on and make a few points anyway in the half day we
had to operate, mostly Saturday. Saturday was good on 15 and 20M but 10M was
tough with stations running KW barely readable above the noise level.On
Sunday,
15 and 20 were quite good, and 10M was much better but signals were up and
down.
40M was quite good both nights. My thanks to the many Europeans who operated
split on 40. It was so much easier to copy them below 7.100 than in the
nightmare between 7.125 and 7.200, at least with my dipole.Much work needed to
improve on our station and antennas but it seems to never get done with our
current workload. Thanks to all who heard us this weekend. AL KG1E

Antennas: 80M and 160 NONE
          40M Dipole at 45 ft
          10M 15M 20M    Force 12 C3 2 El Tribander

     Rig: Kenwood TS 930S SB 220