[3830] ARRLDX SSB K1CC(@K1ZZ) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, konecc@snet.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K1CC(@K1ZZ) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2016 13:38:16 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K1CC
Operator(s): K1CC K1ZZ KA1ZD
Station: K1ZZ

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): 41

  160:   45    34
   80:  144    64
   40:  729    98
   20: 1290   122
   15: 1629   121
   10:  486    93
-------------------
Total: 4323   532  Total Score = 6,899,508

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

We teamed together last-minute to do a small M/2 at Dave K1ZZ’s QTH.  The goal
was to put in about 24 hrs each with a little bit of operating by Linda KA1ZD on
10 meters,  We ended up with more operating than we had planned because
conditions were quite good which kept us sitting in our chairs.  Best moments
were those nice openings over the pole and JA’s calling us at some unexpected
times.  Worst moments were some incredibly lousy signals from some stations who
must turn every knob to maximum with no regard for others.

I did my very first multi-operating with Dave and other local contesters back
in 1980,  It sure doesn’t seem like it was that long ago.

My best wishes to Dave K1ZZ on his retirement and my congratulations for a job
well done for all these years in keeping ham radio alive and well!

--- Rich K1CC