[3830] ARRLDX SSB N0IJ SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jbaumgarte@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB N0IJ SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2016 16:05:01 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N0IJ
Operator(s): N0IJ
Station: N0IJ

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 23
Remote Operation

  160:    7     7
   80:   40    31
   40:  132    62
   20:  302    88
   15:  512    96
   10:   75    34
-------------------
Total: 1068   318  Total Score = 1,018,872

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Couldn't travel to remote station due to minor throat surgery so had to op using
the remote system and basically no packet assist or radio control, but did have
DVK (very necessary).  Still had fun, and by Sunday recovered enough to run on
very productive 15 and 20.  Too bad I missed the 10 meter opening to EU!
Thought I was doing good to eek out Q's with LX7I and CR6K!  Thanks for the Q's
and fun.
73
John, N0IJ