[3830] ARRLDX SSB DR1D M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB DR1D M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2016 18:18:15 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: DR1D
Operator(s): DL3KO DJ8OG DK3DM
Station: DR1D

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Kerpen
Operating Time (hrs): abt 40

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total: 4924   283  Total Score = 4,117,650

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Hello @ all!

First of all thank you to Robert, DL3KO that we could use his station again for
this one.
We did go into the contest in the just to have fun mode, because we knew that
we have no antenna for 160m and that we can not be realy full competive
without.
But we wanted to have fun and do our best, what could be done with what we
have.
Matt DJ8OG and me got a lot of operating time, because Robert wanted to operate
only here and there for some hour because he had other things to do.
I never expected to do this score this year, but condx on 1st day were realy
good I would say and also on 2nd day until the Aurora hit the bands about 3h
before the end.
Until then it was realy nice. Even 10m had a better opening on day 2 for us.
At the end this score is a bit higher as our score of last year and that
realy surprise us.
We realy enjoyed some nice high rate hours.
many thanks to all who called us in this one and congratulations to all the
highscore stations.
We hope to hear you in the next one.

greetings!

for the DR1D-team