[3830] ARRLDX SSB EF8R(EA8RM) SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ea8cac@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB EF8R(EA8RM) SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2016 17:26:02 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: EF8R
Operator(s): EA8RM
Station: EF8R

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 34:44
Radios: SO2R

  160:    0     0
   80:  126    30
   40:  228    48
   20:  654    53
   15:  704    56
   10:  767    57
-------------------
Total: 2526   244  Total Score = 1,812,432

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

How the propagation like to play with contesters....

For the first night i started the contest on 20m with a nice rates to LP
station.

On saturday haved more or less good rates depending how propagation changes in
some minutes (go & back)

On Sunday morning a lot of station on the bands. USA and EU haved
"direct" connection on 15 and 20 and no chance to AF station to made
some QSOs. I just can work 22 stattions from 10 to 14Z, it was very
bored.....From 14 to 18 nothing special, but from 18 to the end of the contest
was the funny part of the contest, very good conditions on 15 and specially
good on 10m.

So conditions and low band wires doesn�'t help a lot, i haved time to
rest....(13 hours)

2526 QSOs it is good number of QSOs when you�'re using a REAL 100W with just 2
element tribanders and wires on low bands.

Exactly the same result than ARRL CW contest. I missed more R'n'R  ;)

Station:
2 X IC7600
2 X MOMOBEAM tribanders.
1 x 40m vertical