[3830] ARRLDX SSB SK3W(SM5AJV) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sm5ajv@qrq.se
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB SK3W(SM5AJV) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2016 19:35:36 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: SK3W
Operator(s): SM5AJV
Station: SK3W

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: JP80JH
Operating Time (hrs): 38
Radios: SO2R

  160:    8     6
   80:  290    36
   40:  576    59
   20:  854    62
   15: 1158    61
   10:  479    45
-------------------
Total: 3365   269  Total Score = 2,705,871

Club:

Comments:

Propagation was much better compared to the CW leg and the 10 meter opening on
Sunday was a big and welcome surprise. The last two hours on Sunday was again
destroyed by some magnetic disturbance.

I used two keyboards connected to one PC, running Win-Test. I started to use
this in ARRL CW and I was not sure if it would work equally well on SSB, since
you have send all calls "manually" by speaking into the microphone
instead of having the PC doing all transmissions. But it worked "good
enough" and a very nice way of doing SO2R on SSB also.

Finally, THANKS to SM3SGP & Co for letting me use the station.