[3830] CWopsT K7SV LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K7SV LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2016 14:13:41 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Mar 9

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:   5      5
   40:  34     29
   20:  14     11
   15:   1      1
   10:
-------------------
Total:  54     46  Total Score = 2,484

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Fortunately the low bands were much less noisy than last night. I always enjoy
working the slow speed sessions to welcome CWA students and instructors and
spend more cordial time with all our CW friends! Only student worked was Jim
W0BNW - you are doing great Jim, please join us in future CWTs! Well next week
we can sleep an extra hour before the 13Z CWT but (groan!) the 03Z starts at
11PM our time! Hope everyone is enjoying terrific late spring like weather as
we are.