[3830] NCCC Sprint W1NN(@WA6URY) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hal@japancorporateresearch.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W1NN(@WA6URY) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 23:20:01 +0000
NCCC Sprint - Mar 11

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: WA6URY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Remote Operation

  160:
   80:   8      5
   40:  15     12
   20:   6      5
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  29     22  Total Score = 638

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

I invited fellow Tokyo resident WA6URY over to my apartment to see my
new K3/0 Mini in action and suggested he bring his own remote equipment
so we could both operate with my Internet connection.  We did this once
a couple of years ago from his place and it was no problem using two
remote stations over the same connection.

Then I got the idea to switch radios, with Dan operating my station in
Ohio and me operating his CA station.  Unfortunately we did not allow
enough time to get the logging software set up so when 0230Z came around
we were not ready and had no choice but to log on paper and send using
our portable mini paddles.  I think we both sounded pretty awful.  But
we had fun and hopefully we managed to surprise a few NSers.  We each
got a couple of requests for repeats but I think most people figured out
what we were doing pretty quickly.

We went to 3610 afterwards but K6MR was the only station there tonight.
We had a nice chat with Ken.

Thanks for the Q's!  Next week, we'll be back at our regular locations.
Maybe.

73,

Hal W1NN
Tokyo Remote Contingent