[3830] ARRLDX SSB EA7EU SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB EA7EU SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 10:12:41 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: EA7EU
Operator(s): EA7EU
Station: EA7EU

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Sierra Morena
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:  185    46
   20:  375    48
   15:  273    46
   10:  497    58
-------------------
Total: 1330   198  Total Score = 790,020

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

Very nice conditions during all the weekend. I really like this contest!!!

I was working hard at ED7O "HAMBUY.ES Contest Station" and I
couldn�'t get much free time to be a serius player so  I decided to play with
all our new antennas and set up and see how its works and perform and they did
it so great during the time that was on the shack...

Were 1330 Qsos on running mode.

Working conditions were:

HAMBUY CONTEST STATION
(I just used)
Momobeam MB12 10-15-20m
Momobeam MB1  40m
OM Power 2200A, used 1KW
TS590SG

Lets see whats happend in the near future.

Mni 73

Pedro