[3830] WiQP KC0DMF Multi-Op Mobile LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kc0dmf@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WiQP KC0DMF Multi-Op Mobile LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 05:21:13 +0000
Wisconsin QSO Party

Call: KC0DMF
Operator(s): KC0DMF KC0URO
Station: KC0DMF

Class: Multi-Op Mobile LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:
   80:
   40:               1
   20:             315
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
------------------------
Total:     0       316  Mults = 39  Total Score = 24,486.0

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

I had a blast being a mobile for this contest! We worked almost exclusively
on 20-meter in 13 counties. I felt that the band was up and down (sometimes
not hearing anyone anywhere on the band), but maybe it was the geography I
was driving through. Sadly, I wasn't able to make any WI contacts although
I did drive by a couple of other mobile operators (and I got a picture of
one of you!).

My highlight was working some QRP stations back-to-back, and a number of
mobile stations in other states.

Thanks to everyone behind the scenes who put this together.
Thanks also to those who worked me. It would be pretty boring without you!

/craig
KC0DMF/m