[3830] LaQP KI0I SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] LaQP KI0I SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 02:27:51 +0000
Louisiana QSO Party

Call: KI0I
Operator(s): KI0I
Station: KI0I

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
Total:     11       2         11           2  Total Score = 724

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

Tuff to find LA stations ,only worked one mobile ,NO5W, nice to hear you Chuck.
The bands are very busy this weekend with the Russian test and others.
Bert, W5ZR booming in on 40 and 80m, nice to see you agn.
Thanks to all for the qso's and 73 , Mark KI0I