[3830] Rus DX HB9H(HB9CAT) SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hb9cat@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX HB9H(HB9CAT) SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 17:17:24 +0000
Russian DX Contest

Call: HB9H
Operator(s): HB9CAT
Station: HB9CA

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Letzi
Operating Time (hrs): 23:59
Radios: SO2R

  160:   103     3       46        37
   80:   287     4       59        57
   40:   349   137       69        60
   20:   349   153       80        70
   15:   263   111       71        67
   10:    37     5       25        18
Total:  1388   413      350       309  Total Score = 8,161,056

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

As I got on site to prepare the station the day before I had a very bad
surprise: the Versatower with the multipliers antenna was tilted, all antennas
crashed on the ground; we clarified it was an act of sabotage, so I wasn't in
my best mood.
Nevertheless I participated "old Style" with a single Antenna System
in one direction, I was still able to do SO2R.
I'm happy with the score; for once not being bordering the Atlantic turned out
to be an advantage and I managed exploiting that leading edge.

Marco HB9CAT op @ HB9H at HB9CA's fine QTH