[3830] VaQP W9QL SOSB/Mx/40Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w9ql@att.net
Subject: [3830] VaQP W9QL SOSB/Mx/40Fixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 17:54:47 +0000
Virginia QSO Party

Call: W9QL
Operator(s): W9QL
Station: W9QL

Class: SOSB/Mx/40Fixed LP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs): 5

  160:
   80:
   40:   17     91
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:   17     91      0  Mults = 62  Total Score = 9,146

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Saturday's band conditions were terrible. Never heard anything on 20, so decided
to do this as a single band effort. Only managed 30 Q's on Saturday and most of
those were an effort. Sunday started slow, conditions had not really improved.
But, around 2000, thing picked up. Had some good runs and many of the bonus
stations called me, which is included in my score. Thanks to all the ops in VA
who took the time to pull me out of the QRM. See you net time.

Dave
W9QL
FTdx5000MP with a G5RV at 35 ft.