[3830] WPX SSB K0UK SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ukbrown@aol.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB K0UK SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 00:26:30 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: K0UK
Operator(s): K0UK
Station: K0UK

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: Colorado
Operating Time (hrs): 10 hrs
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    6
   80:   25
   40:  103
   20:  150
   15:  172
   10:   53
------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Started on out 10mtrs/15mtrs picking up mults.CQ'ing didnot produce much at
all.I think my K0 call wasn't in much demand Hi.
 Did this until the NCAA game came on. That stopped my radio with such a good
game with Oregon and Oklahoma.
 Wasn't feeling to well so slept Friday night.
 Saturday bands were sluggish till about 1600Z and then same S&P with some
few decent runs.
 Sunday was very limited with Easter Service early and family over for dinner.

 Had fun. That is what matters. Got to work the NR6O guys and they were
sounding great. Only heard W0ETT and N7MZW but I was too weak for them to hear
me. Worked KV0Q my friend Bill doing a FB job on 20mtrs.
 God Bless all who got on for a fun contest.
 PTL
 bill UK