[3830] WPX SSB KC1ACN SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB KC1ACN SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 00:35:21 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: KC1ACN
Operator(s): KC1ACN
Station: KC1ACN

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: FN31on
Operating Time (hrs): 19

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:   22
   20:  116
   15:   80
   10:   24
------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Kenwood TS-450SAT, OCF Windom, SOAB Low, Assisted.

No chair time Friday, I left that to the Big Guns. Saturday I started at 6AM on
40M and was pleasantly surprised,
especially at the points accumulation! 20M, 15M and several hours during an
opening on 10M were fun but the money
band was 20M. Worked it until 6PM when I took a break for dinner with friends.
Sunday was no joy. Nothing like Saturday but that's to be anticipated I guess.
Eventually 15M opened, 20M started slow too
but then the South Americans showed up on 10M! Fun after 1PM or so. After
switching from 15M to 20M,
I found a 'Lone Aussie' on the low side of 20M in all of his +20db glory and no
pileup!
Worked several ATNO's this weekend too (Georgia and a few Islands I can't bring
to mind). Finished on 40M going after NA Op's.