[3830] WPX SSB YV1KK M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, qslvenezuelayv@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB YV1KK M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 01:57:39 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: YV1KK
Operator(s): YV1CTE YV1JGT YY1YLY YY1ALE YV1KK
Station: YV1KK

Class: M/S LP
QTH: Trujillo
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:    7
   80:  213
   40:  505
   20: 1064
   15: 1293
   10:  548
------------

Club:

Comments:

The same TEAM and the same equimapent configuration used in the past ARRL DX SSB
2016 contest in the category multi single low power but the big difference was
the poor propagation,had special care to try to work as many multiplier as
possible so we had to stop the pile ups some time to work just a single
multiplier in other bands we believe that the strategy worked we have 1203
WPX!

Thanks to the team! my wife YY1YLY Grecia, YV1CTE Tom, YV1JGT Jose, YY1ALE
Alejandro excellent work guys! without you this would not be possible thanks
for being part of this NEWBORN Contest Station just  have much work to do and a
lot of things to learn

thanks to all the stations that responded to our call!

73 from Julio YV1KK