[3830] WPX SSB DK8ZZ SO(A)AB(TS) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dk8zz@darc.de
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB DK8ZZ SO(A)AB(TS) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 10:26:38 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: DK8ZZ
Operator(s): DK8ZZ
Station: DK8ZZ

Class: SO(A)AB(TS) LP
QTH: Erbach, JO30ua
Operating Time (hrs): 34.5

------------
  160:    0
   80:  428
   40:  487
   20:  373
   15:  293
   10:   67
------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

It was a nice Contest weekend. Actually, WPX SSB was not in my schedule, because
here in Germany we have some holiday, kids are off from the school, but our trip
to 9A/E7/YU was casncelled due to some problems.
I've decided 2 days prior to the Contest to be QRV from my home.

FB33 @10m high
40 and 80m GP antennas
no 160m antenna (well, WPX and 160m... only to be there if yre you M/M or SO2R
to catch all 40 STNs in both night).
Condx was on Saturday very good, excpet 15m morning opening to the East; we had
even a small South America opening on 10m at saturday evening. Sunday - no 10m
QSO here expect one DL STN. 15 and 20m was not so good on Sunday. Livescore
battle was nice, but on sunday evening DF2F was much better than me on 15/20m.
repect for over 4M score.
A big thank to DJ4MH, Marco. Well, Marco and I decided to use rthe same
Category just prior to the contest. Mate, next year will be even better for
both of us :)

And, at the end I've missed last 90m minutes to be QRV.

73s, Zik DK8ZZ (VE3ZIK, YT3ZZ)