[3830] WPX SSB VA2EW SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve2tzt@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB VA2EW SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 14:30:53 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: VA2EW
Operator(s): VA2EW
Station: VA2EW

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: QC
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    5
   80:   16
   40:  629
   20:  594
   15:  636
   10:   47
------------

Club: Contest Group du Quebec

Comments:

Surely because of bad propagation then a too weak signal at the other end I had
a very difficult first night, impossible to consistently run, my LP signal
being quickly buried by HP crocodile invaders on low bands. How often I was
tempted to switch HP and eject them out! . The same on Saturday morning with a
15m refusing to frankly open.
Happily starting Saturday afternoon the things have changed and the real
contest had began for me...

Thanks for the calls and for your patience sorting out my serial numbers from
the noise.

Gilles VA2EW