[3830] WPX SSB OL3R(OK1VWK) SOSB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB OL3R(OK1VWK) SOSB20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 15:46:40 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: OL3R
Operator(s): OK1VWK
Station: OL3R

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH: OL3R
Operating Time (hrs): 06:32

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  304
   15:
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

On the air only limited time Sunday afternoon. No DXcluster or similar support.
Just only real SO with limited station setup. Ofcourse I know, that old
portable radio connected to big antenna provides definitely another behavior
than usual equipment. But reality was strange. When greyline passed my
location, there was impossible to read signals due to IM products from AM
stations mainly around 40m band. Tried to pick up stations in pileup on 20 with
BC music IM products at backround. Tried disable preamp and use only 1st mixer.
Still not enough. 1st mixer only and 20dB ATT activation was the final
solution.

Despite of my local limitations, my pleasure to read signals like 3G5EC WP4EHK
XE1MEX or YB6HAI. Big sorry to all next who called. See you with full setup in
next time.

Setup:
5el. OWA 10,8m boom @12m (fixed to NA)
IC706MKII + OM-Power

Statistics:
OL3R - Continents
|   EU   |   NA   |   SA   |   AF   |   AS   |   OC   |
|  56.4% |  33.4% |   3.3% |   2.3% |   4.3% |   0.3% |

QSOs (with dupes) - By time

| 14 |       13 |
| 15 |       12 |
| 16 |       88 |