[3830] WPX SSB OE1HHB SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, harald.hofbauer@kapsch.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB OE1HHB SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 19:59:20 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: OE1HHB
Operator(s): OE1HHB
Station: OE1HHB

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Vienna
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:    7
   80:  102
   40:  182
   20:  248
   15:  127
   10:   15
------------

Club:

Comments:

Significant less points compared to last year which was close to a million
points. 10m was almost dead and 15 was also not in a good shape. Additional I
had to use my telescopic antenna extended to just 2 meters for many hours on
sunday due wind conditions. Did more QSO on 20 compared to 2015 and got with
KH6 and KL7 two new DXCCs in my log so happy anyway.

Whole contest was done just with my voice, without any kind of digital
recording. Rig: Kenwood TS570D + Heil Proset Headset. 100W into a Chameleon
Hybrid-Mini Base with a MFJ-1979 telescopic vertical and as second antenna a
helical wound vertical on a 4,5 m glas fiber mast which I used on 160m - 20m