[3830] WPX SSB D41CV(@D4C) M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB D41CV(@D4C) M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 14:13:58 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: D41CV
Operator(s): I4UFH IZ4DPV HB9DUR DF7ZS SQ9CNN SQ9DIE RW1F RD1A
Station: D4C

Class: M/M HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:    81
   80:  1028
   40:  1800
   20:  4208
   15:  3423
   10:  1533
------------

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

Jaust an amazing weekend ! Even overall condition were not so good, SSN were
only 26, we had a fantastic open to USA Sunday afternoon on 10m, that has boost
our score. Low bands as usual, suffered due larger distance from main activity
areas, and mainly for the double points scoring system. Otherwise this was a
test of the new improvements that are planned for the next low bands antennas
system.
The international team was the other side of the history, even we didn't know
personally , ham spirit and contest has joined us, adding more friendship
blood, and  enjoy to the contest.

Thank' to everyone has called us in this particular event to commemorate the
41th anniversary of Cape Verde Indipendence, our first event joined with the
ANAC to introduce the Cape Verde beauties around the world with the Ham Radio
Waves.

Following out motto, "you call we answer", we hope to work u again
next times !

73 de Fabio one behalf  of D4C ( D41CV )