[3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K8CN@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2016 03:35:45 +0000
NCCC Sprint - Apr 1

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:   3      3
   40:  12      9
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  15     12  Total Score = 180

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Glad to be back after 2 week absence - it took my body that long to adjust to
the later start!  Heard several good signals on 20 meters before the start, but
no luck working them after the start.  40 meters was good, but not long enough
to net the West Coast regulars, and 80 was......well, I was thankful to have a
few because it was tough to work even the East Coast stalwarts. Heard WD0T on
80 through 20 meters.

The big surprise was hearing a weak JT1AA calling CQ on 20 meters prior to NS,
about 20 kHz down.  I didn't work him either.  Thanks for the Qs, and 73 -
MikeNH