[3830] MSQP WB5EIN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb5ein@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] MSQP WB5EIN Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2016 02:05:46 +0000
Mississippi QSO Party

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 8:02

   80:   37
   40:   79
   20:  122
   15:   14
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:  252     0       0  Mults = 63  Total Score = 31,752

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

HUGE thanks to all who gave me a QSO in this 2016 rendition of the MS QSO
Party!
I could never have had this much fun if it had not been for YOU.  So, give
yourself a pat on the back.

Thanks for the patience of all whose call I had trouble digging out of the QRM,
QRN, and just plain band/atmospheric noise.

And, a special thanks to all my CWOps friends who checked in with us
Mississippi rednecks!

Greetings from the birthplace of Elvis Presley...and the Hospitality State.
Y'all come to see us, ya'hear?

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN  CWOps #1327
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Rig: Ten-Tec Orion 565AT  ~100w into 400' horizontal loop up 40'