[3830] NA Sprint SSB N7MZW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n7mzw1@gmal.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB N7MZW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2016 04:29:40 +0000
NA Sprint SSB Contest - April

Call: N7MZW
Operator(s): N7MZW
Station: N7MZW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Cheyenne, WY
Operating Time (hrs): 4.0

   80:   32
   40:   78
   20:   54
---------------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GMC Gold Miners

Comments:

Kenwood TS-950SD, Heil BM-10 Headset,and home brewed 102 foot G5RV up 55 feet,
running N-S, at 6,053 feet elevation from my Apartment QTH in Laramie County,
Wyoming.Plenty of strong signals to choose from, but they often "got
away" from me, due to the QSY rule. Nice to work some of my fellow GMCC
Club members.Thanks for putting me on a team with the "Big Boys"! I
only encountered one or two "haters" who were creating intentional
QRM,and they never prevented me from completing a good contact with the other
op. This was a 90% hunt and pounce effort for me.Im getting a little better
with every Sprint Contest,and can't wait for the next one.Thanks to all that
worked my 100 watt "Boy and his Wire station".
73,
November 7 Many Zebras Walking-Chuck-Cheyenne, WY.