[3830] WPX SSB IR4M M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ik4mgp@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB IR4M M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2016 18:24:12 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: IR4M
Operator(s): I4EWH I4FYF I4IFL IK4DCW IK4HVR IK4MGP IZ4JUK IZ4ZZB IZ5ICH
Station: IR4M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MonteCodruzzo
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:   23
   80:  209
   40: 1383
   20: 1982
   15: 1156
   10:   36
------------

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

With sunspots going down day by day 10m suffered a lot, with only a few
SA in the afternoon.

15m in decent conditions, but not enough to allow working NA with good
runs. On the other hand, Asia answered till late afternoon, specially
from VU and YB.

20m in good shape, 40m was very crowded as usual.

WPX is a fun contest, and serial numbers are making it very challenging.

Nice to see old and new friends come visiting us. This time we had a few
new young entries operators.
That's very good, considering that the average age of Hams is growing
constantly year after year.

Once again, bad WRTC qualification rules forced many big stations that
usually participate as Multi-op to go with a SOAB in order to qualify.
Too bad! We really hope that next WRTC organizers will return to a more
balanced selection criteria.

Thanks to Paolo I4EWH for the excellent organization and to Walter I4KLY
and Claudio IK4DCW for their usual technical assistance in case of need.

Now, let's concentrate in some station maintenance. See you in autumn.