[3830] GaQP VE9AA Single OpMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] GaQP VE9AA Single OpMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 00:12:18 +0000
Georgia QSO Party

Call: VE9AA
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA

Class: Single OpMixed LP
QTH: nb
Operating Time (hrs): 9
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:
   40:     36        3
   20:     55       35
   15:
   10:
    6:
------------------------
Total:     91       38  CW-Dig Mults = 65  Ph Mults = 27  Total Score = 20,148

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

I had a lot of fun in the W0BH QSO PArty....Errr, I mean the GA QP !

I really only got on to play with my brand new IC-7300 and heard Bob
CQing....he's a long way from Kansas and once I clued into what was going on, I
was hooked.  Wish I had started earlier.

HArd to be heard with LP from up here, but Bob has a knack with hearing me and
even though I know I was weak, I only missed him in a couple counties when I
was in the shack.  WX was generally "good"
 here so spent an hour here and an hour there in the contest chasing Bob and
his cohorts on 20m and towards the end slipped in a few 40m QSO's

IC-7300 played well and there were times I was hearing better than on my
Ic-7410.

Thanks Bob/W0BH & Crew and also AD4ES, N4N, W4AN and all the other GA
stns.

73 de Mike VE9AA dit dit
IC-7300 & IC-7410, low wires