[3830] GaQP K4QPL Single OpMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K4QPL2@nc.rr.com
Subject: [3830] GaQP K4QPL Single OpMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 00:35:50 +0000
Georgia QSO Party

Call: K4QPL
Operator(s): K4QPL
Station: K4QPL

Class: Single OpMixed HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): +-10

  160:      0        0
   80:     25        0
   40:    130       33
   20:      1        0
   15:      0        0
   10:      0        0
    6:      0        0
------------------------
Total:    156       33  CW-Dig Mults = 100  Ph Mults = 26  Total Score = 43,470

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Always fun to chase the mobiles. 100 out of 159 counties half time. I'm sure
there must be some sweeps out there. Thanks for the "iron man"
efforts of the GA guys. Short skip on 20M and higher never materialized for us
during the times I was on. Mostly a one-band contest on 40M which held up well
both days. Thanks to stations that kept coming back to 40 after forays on 20. I
could hear other folks working them!