[3830] GaQP AE8M Single OpMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] GaQP AE8M Single OpMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 12:48:59 +0000
Georgia QSO Party

Call: AE8M
Operator(s): AE8M
Station: AE8M

Class: Single OpMixed LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:
   80:
   40:     75       28
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
------------------------
Total:     75       28  CW-Dig Mults = 63  Ph Mults = 21  Total Score = 14,784

Club:

Comments:

I could not hear anything on 20 or 80, so stayed on 40.  Lousy band early
Saturday and could not operate later that day.  Much better propagation on
Sunday.  Late Sunday afternoon I began to get interference from the Masters
which cut in to the operating time.  I would watch a few golf holes, and then
return to the radio.  By then the mobiles would have moved to new counties and
the fun began again.

Great mobiles!

John, AE8M