[3830] MiQP W8MMM M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rymitchell77@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] MiQP W8MMM M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2016 19:51:52 +0000
Michigan QSO Party

Call: W8MMM
Operator(s): K2YAZ KJ6RQU K6RQT
Station: W8MMM

Class: M/S HP
QTH: LEEL
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:  103     80
   40:  101    138
   20:   45     78
   15:    1      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  250    296  CW Mults = 73  Ph Mults = 85  Total Score = 125,768

Club:

Comments:

This was our third year operating from LEEL--had a great time again. We had
plans of using a second radio this year, but did not get our act together early
enough to test the system, so just ran one rig at about 300 watts as we have
done in the past. Operators were Bob(K2YAZ), Liz (KJ6RQU) and Ryan (K6RQT).
Antennas were a hexbeam at about 25 feet on the high bands and dipoles at 50
feet for the low bands.  Thanks to everyone that came out and worked us and to
the organizers for putting on another great event this year!