[3830] 432SprngSprnt K2EZ/R Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 432SprngSprnt K2EZ/R Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 20:52:17 +0000
432 MHz Spring Sprint

Call: K2EZ/R
Operator(s): K2EZ
Station: K2EZ/R

Class: Rover LP
QTH: FN21
Operating Time (hrs): 1.05

Total:  QSOs = 12  Mults = 10  Tot Dist(km) = 0  Total Score = 120

Club:

Comments:

Due to a class I am taking I was only able to operate for the last hour and
operate from less than optimal locations from just two grids. Locations were
much further west than the 144 and 222 MHz sprints.  I was pretty happy with
the pace of contacts and total despite being low wasn't bad given how much time
I spent in transit during the whole operating period.