[3830] FlQP N1CC SOAB(A)Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jimlaporta@jlaporta.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP N1CC SOAB(A)Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 01 May 2016 22:05:45 +0000
Florida QSO Party

Call: N1CC
Operator(s): N1CC
Station: N1CC

Class: SOAB(A)Mixed LP
QTH: TEXAS
Operating Time (hrs): 15

   40:   37      6
   20:  206    191
   15:    3      2
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  246    199  CW Mults = 66  Ph Mults = 47  Total Score = 156,166

Club: North Texas Contest Club

Comments:

Station: K3/100 @ 100W to F-12 C# @ 64' and 80/40 Fan Dipole E/W @50'.
WriteLog V12.03G, RBN, PacketCluster and MAPS.

Lots of mobiles, as promised!  Got a sweep on CW, missed quite a few on SSB,
much less activity than last year on SSB.  No 10-Meters, and for all practical
purposed non 15-Meters.  Kudos to the 5 folks I was able to work on 15.

Even with all of the tools FCG provides I wasn't paying attention until only
one county was left... thanks to NO5W/M for running Okaloosa in the last hour!

Conditions pretty marginal, and many ESP contacts made on SSB.  Note that of
445 completed contacts there were 14 attempts to dupe, 33 non-Florida stations
that called and don't understand directional CQ's, and 9 folks I just couldn't
get information right due to the noise/jamming/and signal levels.  As many have
noted some of the "Rag Chew" nets are now running 7 x 24, however,
they don't key the mike until you have gotten into a run mode, after asking if
the frequency is in use. FQP is wise not to use 75 Meters, it is much worse
there.  OTHR and folks putting on noise generators disrupted some of the time
on both modes... the OTHR is getting worse.

See you all in the TQP in September!  73, Jim N1CC