[3830] FlQP W4ANT SOAB(A)Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W4ANT@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] FlQP W4ANT SOAB(A)Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 01 May 2016 22:22:04 +0000
Florida QSO Party

Call: W4ANT
Operator(s): W4ANT
Station: W4ANT

Class: SOAB(A)Mixed HP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 8:45

   40:   69     31
   20:    1      0
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:   70     31  CW Mults = 39  Ph Mults = 25  Total Score = 10,944

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Appreciate everyone who visited and re-visited 40 meters toward late afternoon
and evening since 20 was just not going to happen from SC. Enjoyed the heck out
of chasing the mobiles around. K4OJ, AD4ES, NO5W, N5NA, K4FCG and of course Jeff
and John in W4AN who NEVER miss my callsign. K4BAI knew the original W4ANT!
Finally found and worked the YL K1D with 33 minutes to go in the contest.
Despite the midday lull I really had a good time, cleaned up my CW and relieved
some stress! Thanks to the FCG and the 1x1 operators. 73 - Alan