[3830] FlQP N4DAB M/MMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb4omm@arrl.org
Subject: [3830] FlQP N4DAB M/MMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 01 May 2016 22:32:08 +0000
Florida QSO Party

Call: N4DAB
Operator(s): WB4OMM KB4T KK4BFN WA4KKW
Station: N4DAB

Class: M/MMixed LP
QTH: ROVER
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

   40:   27     54
   20:  237     74
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:  264    128  CW Mults = 44  Ph Mults = 40  Total Score = 110,208

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

A total of 5 counties traveled:  St. John's, Clay, Putnam, Marion, and Lake -
two cars, two stations (CW and SSB), 4 operators.  Started at 12 noon, ended at
8PM...then a fine dinner at Blackwater's Inn in Astor Park.  A great adventure,
with both the CW and SSB stations quickly setup and taken down; our equipment
worked flawlessly and with the exception of Putnam Co - a pulsating S9 raspy
sound from something in the area - the signals were pretty good and the bands
very quiet!  We improved our score a bit from last year (56 more Qs).  The
travel was great (hardly any traffic) and the WX was fabulous!  While the
mercury showed in the low 90s, in the shade it was comfortable from the steady
breeze and low humidity everywhere we went!  We never worked up a sweat!
We welcomed a "new" team member this year, Winn WA4KKW.  He was the
"official logger" for the CW station.  He seemed to enjoy the
outing!
The only thing better than the great conditions and weather was the fellowship
of the N4DAB Team! We joked, we laughed, and we operated.  A terrific day!
Thanks to all who participated....hope you had as much fun as we did!
73!  Steve WB4OMM for the N4DAB Team of WB4OMM, Frank KB4T, Kevin KK4BFN, and
Winn WA4KKW.