[3830] FlQP W6KC SOAB(A)Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w6kc@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] FlQP W6KC SOAB(A)Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 01 May 2016 22:46:50 +0000
Florida QSO Party

Call: W6KC
Operator(s): W6KC
Station: W6KC

Class: SOAB(A)Mixed HP
QTH: Santa Monica, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 13

   40:   12
   20:  200     28
   15:   34      6
   10:
--------------------
Total:  246     34  CW Mults = 67  Ph Mults = 23  Total Score = 47,340

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

I thought that I would make just a casual effort in the FQP, but I got hooked.
The 20M condx were pretty good from CA and Saturday night I only needed 8 more
counties.  I studied the mobile county operating schedule for Sunday and saw
that only N5NA was scheduled to be in HAR.  I kept track of his route and was
able to work him to take the pressure off getting the Sunday rare one in the
log.  After that I thought I might have a chance to get them all. It was very
exciting to get my first FQP sweep by working NO5W in HOL for the last one!
Thanks to all the fantastic FQP mobile CW ops!

73, Jim W6KC
K3, AL80B, Mosley TA33jr and 40M Inverted V at 30ft