[3830] CWopsT VE9AA LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VE9AA LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 04 May 2016 14:10:01 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z May 4

Call: VE9AA
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: nb
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:
   40:  28     23
   20:  45     40
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  73     63  Total Score = 4,599

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Was nice to be on from home this time for a full hour, rather than being on for
a quick coffee break from the MINI.

Unfortunately, condx were only ho-hum here.  Found most EU's except F5IN &
F6HKA were right at my noise level. Lots of activity from Sweden. I think I
worked 5 ! Nice to see u guys.

No sigs on 80, 10 or 15 for me (any time I looked), so this was a dual band
session for me.  Tried alternating CQ's in N1MM+ this time and about 99% of the
time I was OK.  Only fat fingered one QSO I think, but things were slow going.

A pretty neat feature which works well in the "slower" contests and
one that I am still very much in the early stages of learning.

BEA (Best Ears award) goes to VE3MGY on 20m. I don't know how Brian hears me.

Lots of weak sigs here though and 99% of the time I made it through. Exceptions
were NO5W and W6SX. No way to get their attention every time I passed by. Sorry
- I tried !

Cheers and I hope to be on for 19z.....maybe there will be a signal or two from
W4 & W5 at least?

Mike VE9AA......not in the MINI