[3830] 7QP KX7L M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 7QP KX7L M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 May 2016 18:53:46 +0000
7th Call Area QSO Party

Call: KX7L
Operator(s): KX7L
Station: KX7L

Class: M/S HP
QTH: WASNO
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5

  160:    1      2       0
   80:   64     20       0
   40:   69      0       0
   20:  124     10
   15:    6
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  264     32     296  Mults = 50  Total Score = 42,800

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

As usual 7QP conflicts with 2 family birthday celebrations, so activity was
limited.20 was the money band during the day, though it seemed like 15 was
fairly open, just unoccupied. Nice to be called by a few Europeans!  Lots of
QRN made the low bands difficult at night, requiring more fills than usual.
Apologies are due to one NEQP participant:  My computer keyboard recently died,
so I had to switch to a cheap one I had lying around.  When I switched to 80m,
and tried to call the first guy I heard, calling CQ NEQP, I discovered that RF
was getting into the keyboard: it would cause it to generate an "F4"
character, which caused another "KX7L", which caused another F4, etc.
etc.  Took me a bit to un-fluster and pull the plug.  He still worked me though,
once I sorted it out! :-)
Still, all-in-all my best score for 7QP (OK, using the amp helped a bit)
Thanks for all the QSO's!
KX3
HR50
SB200
44 ft Doublet up 60 ft. on 20
Inv Ell for 40-160

Note: actually Single Op, HP, Mixed, but the webapp doesn't list that for some
reason