[3830] NewEngQP N4PN Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP N4PN Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 May 2016 00:39:38 +0000
New England QSO Party

Call: N4PN
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: N4PN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Macon, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 14

   80:     18        1
   40:     69       48
   20:    109      242
   15:      3        1
   10:      1        0
------------------------
Total:    200      292  Mults = 67  Total Score = 46,364

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

Despite a flair, generally bad condx and Mother's Day, it was still a lot of
fun....sure all scores will be down...
Needed four counties when I got on for an hour before church....WASME, KNOME,
and FRAME plus WASVT.....thanks to Marty, K1PIG for Franklin and fixed
stations
calling in from Knox and Washington...
Tried to get a few mobiles to help me with WASVT, but not much luck...Then in
the last hour, N1FD/m was CQing on 40m on the LamVt and WasVt line....SWEEP!
Thanks to NZ1U/M - 19Q's; K1M/m (Jeff) 16Q's followed by N1FD-7; K1BX-5 and
NJ1F-4.....
Missed Tom, K1KI, not being on the road this year..but worked him fixed many
times....and missed Bob, WA1Z, not on this year...Joe, K1JB, led the way with
eight (8) Q's, including 10m CW..
Thanks to all who braved some very bad condx and complete black-out for hours
on Sunday...
73, Paul, N4PN