[3830] InQP OM2VL(@OM8A) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, totya@zsmkomds.edu.sk
Subject: [3830] InQP OM2VL(@OM8A) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 May 2016 13:51:28 +0000
Indiana QSO Party

Call: OM2VL
Operator(s): OM2VL
Station: OM8A

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Okoc
Operating Time (hrs): 12:00

  160:
   80:    4
   40:   44     14
   20:   60     46
   15:    1
   10:
--------------------
Total:  109     60  CW Mults = 60  Ph Mults = 41  Total Score = 28,078

Club: Slovak Contest Group

Comments:

Last year I had plan to take part on IN QP, but on same weekend are more QSO
parties and I was very busy with stations from 7 call area, I must pass away
the IN QP.

This year the scenario was reverse. I need from Indiana 20 counties, so this
year prior was this QP. I made only few contacts with stations on 7QP and
fovused to K9 stations. It was very hard not calling many stations which I
heard, but hunting only Indiana :)

Unfortunatelly 15m was closed, I made only 1 QSO. 20m was good. Till late night
was usable.

At the begenning many stations was on 40m and not give me chance to made QSO /
multiplier on 20m - only usable band for me at that time...

on 40m my first QSO was at 21:36Z with KJ9C/M.

I made also 4 QSO on 80m! I called another 7-8 stations, but they'r don't copy
me. QSO with: K8LEE, N9SE, W9I, W9RE

I worked with 66 different counties - 61 CW multiplier - 40 SSB multiplier.

Most QSO's with mobiles:

KJ9C 61 / 23 (QSO/Cty)
WN9O 22 / 11
AE8M 15 / 14
K9WX 7 / 6
W8UE 7 / 7

Most QSO with resident station:

K8LEE 5 (20m CW/SSB, 40m CW/SSB, 80m CW)
K1CCN 4 (20m CW/SSB, 40m CW/SSB)

Unfortunatelly from my missed list I missed: Gibson, Knox, Newton, Owen, Parke
counties ...

Thank you very much for the nice QSO party, for the QSO's - ESPECIALLY to
Melvin KJ9C for 61!!! QSO, for the quick QSY to another mode and many new
counties for me.

I hope got also your QSLs for my US county Award! I have confirmed 2.775 now
and made 15 new during this party.

73, Laci OM2VL