[3830] ArQP K5ZZR/M SO Mobile LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ArQP K5ZZR/M SO Mobile LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 May 2016 16:17:20 +0000
Arkansas QSO Party

Call: K5ZZR/M
Operator(s): K5ZZR
Station: K5ZZR/M

Class: SO Mobile LP
QTH: AR
Operating Time (hrs): 2

   80:
   40:
   20:          2
   15:
   10:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:   0      2       0  Mults = 2  Total Score = 4

Club:

Comments:

I didn't have much luck going mobile Saturday in the ARQP.  I was in the
mountains of SW Arkansas, Servier and Polk, and I guess I'll blame the early
morning band conditions and the valleys.  I gave up after only 2 contacts for 2
hours of calling CQ and drove back to Oklahoma.  At 4:30PM I tried 40M from my
home QTH and conditions were much better.  For whatever reason my usually
trusty Tarheel was not up to the task.  I may give up going mobile until the
sunspots are more numerous and stay at the home QTH for the nearby QSO parties
until the cycle begins to peak again.  Darn.....