[3830] CWopsT AB5OR LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, joe@selectconnect.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT AB5OR LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 14:29:14 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z May 25

Call: AB5OR
Operator(s): AB5OR
Station: AB5OR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:  41     41
   20:  46     27
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  87     68  Total Score = 5,916

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

Finally my best score yet!   I got my 40 M antenna installed last week (Dipole
up 70 feet, oriented for NE/SW favor).  Boy it made a difference.   Thanks to
all for the Q's.   Even with my best effort, I still fell short of EIN across
the city limits.  He got up this morning and I am sure poured RF power oil in
his radio and probably himself.  He's determined to beat me at all costs.
Just think, I helped him put up that big loop antenna.  What was I thinking?
Kind of like giving a teacher a paddle that she uses against you.  Some things
just aren't right!

Thanks to ALL for the Q's today.  I could not have any score without all of you
who I consider great friends.

73 from getting hot Mississippi....

Joe
AB5OR, arch nemesis of WB5 EEE III EEE III OOO  (no just EIN)