[3830] 7QP NC6K SOMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nc6k@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] 7QP NC6K SOMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 22:43:09 +0000
7th Call Area QSO Party

Call: NC6K
Operator(s): NC6K
Station: NC6K

Class: SOMixed HP
QTH: SDG
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  143     54      0  Mults = 92  Total Score = 49,404

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Copying score from official 7QP site - couldn't figure it accurately from my log
without spending hours cutting and pasting the IN and DE and NE Qs that I also
worked.

I placed first in non-7 Single-Op High Mixed! This was my first serious effort
with my new SteppIR DB36/tower combination, and it sure made a difference. I
was able to hear and work stations that would have not been audible before. I
still need to beef up my signal on 80 Meters, and figure out how to load up my
tower on 160, but that is for another day.

Fun stuff!

Eric NC6K