[3830] WPX CW KU8E SOAB(TS) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ku8e@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KU8E SOAB(TS) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 03:16:08 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: SOAB(TS) HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 8:28
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  149
   20:  406
   15:   63
   10:    6
------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

K3 - KPA500 and wires

Too much going on this weekend to play much radio. My wife's birthday was on
Saturday and watched Indy 500 on Sunday. Most of my operating was in a couple 2
hour periods and last 4 hours of contest.

It would be nice if CQ would someday consider rotating the SSB and CW contests
every other year. If it wasn't a major holiday weekend (in the US) maybe I
could do close to a FT effort. Right now the way it is family activities cut
into my operating time for this contest.

Jeff KU8E