[3830] WPX CW WI9WI SOAB(TS) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jhfitzpa@wisc.edu
Subject: [3830] WPX CW WI9WI SOAB(TS) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 03:35:08 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: WI9WI
Operator(s): WI9WI
Station: WI9WI

Class: SOAB(TS) HP
QTH: Winter, WI
Operating Time (hrs): 15

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:  166
   20:  504
   15:  159
   10:    5
------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Some recent foot surgery scrubbed my usual WPX CW operation from PJ2T this year.
So we got in the car and made the 5 hour trip to the cabin. I operated about as
much as I felt I could, mostly during the day and early evening. Lots of
thunderstorm static on Friday night and Saturday. Sunday was much better,
quieter and better prop. About 80% running and 20% S&P.

K-3, HL-550 amp 500 watts, C-19, dipole for 40.

Sure is a big difference in operating from the North Woods rather than the
Caribbean ;>)

73

Jim WI9WI