[3830] WPX CW ED2C M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ea2cw@gautxori.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW ED2C M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 15:20:50 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: ED2C
Operator(s): EA2CTB EA2WX EA2PA EA2WX EB1RL EA2CW
Station: ED2C

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: IN82PU
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:    0
   80:  307
   40:  652
   20: 1608
   15:  505
   10:    3
------------

Club:

Comments:

Due to some operators problems (one of them stopped at Frankfurt while returning
home), aerials not working as expected, and a faulty linear amplifier, our mood
was not the best. Anyway, and despite a poor high bands propagation, we did our
best on the lower ones. We'll do better next year for sure.

Special mention of the role of Iñaki EB1RL who teached us a lot about multi
contesting and to Antonio EA2VE who discovered a wrong labeled coax which
prevented us using one of the tribanders during almost half the contest!
Thank you all too for Qs and efforts!

73 de Mikel EA2CW (o.b.o. ED2C CW team)