[3830] WPX CW LZ7A(@LZ1KAA) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW LZ7A(@LZ1KAA) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 15:31:46 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: LZ7A
Operator(s): LZ1AO LZ1FY LZ1RF LZ3TL LZ5EE
Station: LZ1KAA

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Sofia
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:   30
   80:  453
   40: 1077
   20: 1270
   15:  958
   10:  538
------------

Club:

Comments:

It's always a pleasure to see crowded CW bands and work many DX stations on WPX
contest. The propagation on the higher bands was very good and lasted long
enough despite of the poor forecast.
We used two workplaces as we were short of operators this weekend. The tempo
was very smooth without peaks and dips throughout the entire period. The runs
were fairly short and not as productive as we expected.
It was pleasure and fun!
Thanks for QSOs and see you on the next contest!

LZ1KAA team.