[3830] WPX CW I2IFT SO(A)SB40(TS) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, i2ift@libero.it
Subject: [3830] WPX CW I2IFT SO(A)SB40(TS) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 19:23:14 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: I2IFT
Operator(s): I2IFT
Station: I2IFT

Class: SO(A)SB40(TS) HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:
   80:
   40: 1273
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

Great contest, great result, great fun with my vertical and inverted dipole. Not
very good propagation to the north America in both nights. Unfortunately the
whole day on Sunday was marked by a great atmospheric noise and I apologize to
everyone for using often nr? but the QRN was really strong and continuous.
Thank you all for the QSO, cu in the next edition and in the next contest.
73 de Giovanni i2ift.
Ciao