[3830] WPX CW KL2R(N1TX) SO(A)SB15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KL2R(N1TX) SO(A)SB15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 19:50:56 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KL2R
Operator(s): N1TX
Station: KL2R

Class: SO(A)SB15 HP
QTH: KL7
Operating Time (hrs): 10

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  267
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

15 meters has been pretty much DOA up here in Interior Alaska for many weeks.  I
determined to breathe some life into the band in this free-for-all by sticking
to a single band effort.  It was hard work, as signals tended to be very week,
and the band was quite noisy with rapid, deep QSB.  Although I was encouraged
by some strong signals into SE Asia around 0700Z on Saturday and later into
Europe.  Sadly, 15 simply collapsed a few hours thereafter and remained dead
well into Sunday.  You know it's bad when full legal limit won't even get you
into the W7 skimmers.  No how, no way.  Sunday yielded some slow Stateside
runs, and SO2V was useful then to keep me awake and half-interested.