[3830] WPX CW DF5RF SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, df5rf@darc.de
Subject: [3830] WPX CW DF5RF SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 20:59:09 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: DF5RF
Operator(s): DF5RF
Station: DF5RF

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 35,7

------------
  160:    0
   80:  142
   40:  291
   20:  358
   15:  178
   10:  112
------------

Club:

Comments:

Everything was prepared nicely, except for the WX! Strong QRN due to lightning,
break due to power outage, shifted sleeping schedule (I didn't wanted to sleep
during the heavy weather, so I had to sleep while it was quiet), and I had to
take down 2 of the 4 antennas due to close lightning at the end of day 2 made
it impossible to reach my previous year's score, not to speak about more than
that. Anyway, learned a lot, had some fun on 10m and 20m (prop to asia brought
JAs and E2 in the log). 80m and 15m were not in the usual shape, though.
Thanks to all who heard my faint signal coming from the K2 and KX3 roaring into
80m dipole/40m quad loop/20m dipole/10m 2ele and a mini tribander. 73 Gernot
DF5RF