[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2016 14:05:49 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jun 1

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :50

  160:
   80:
   40:  35     35
   20:  25     12
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  60     47  Total Score = 2,820

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

VERY casual operation this morning.  ALMOST 100 percent search and pounce.

Was trying to experiment with SO2V for awhile, but gave up shortly until I can
read VE3KI's excellent documentation re N1MM+ and SO2V capability on this
Orion.

It was TERRIFIC hearing my fellow Mississippian, Ken Waites, K5WK, blasting the
airwaves from Hattiesburg on both 40 and 20.  He is a super-duper operator and
I've told folks that I want to be like Ken when--and IF--I ever grow up!

Thanks, everyone, for your Wednesday morning cordiality (except for Bert,
F6HKA, and it was his afternoon cordiality).

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN  #1327
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Rig: Ten-Tec Orion 565AT  ~100w into 400' horizontal loop up 40'