[3830] CWopsT VE9AA/M LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VE9AA/M LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2016 14:17:52 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jun 1

Call: VE9AA/M
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA/M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: nb
Operating Time (hrs): .456

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  10     10
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  10     10  Total Score = 100

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Punk condx; deep QSB.  Took me nearly 1/2 hour to make a measly 10 Q's on 20m
from the mobile, even though I parked quite far away from the bldg today.(but
took coffee a bit earlier than usual)

Was trying out a USB-62 interface cable from RT Systems interfaced with the
FT-857D today.  Worked well once I got everything re-synced and baud rate
correct etc.  Will probably use this mobile setup for Field Day and maybe the
IOTA contest.

HUGE signals from K7SV, N4AF and N3JT.....even F6HKA was rockin' the S-meter.
Everyone else was either weak, non-existent or wicked QSB.

Thanks for the Q's from the car

Mike VE9AA